Friday, March 1, 2013

february recap

I can't believe February is over already! That was the fastest month of my life. Looking back, here are some highlights:

Thrift Finds

Thrifting Tips and Tricks was so much fun! It's been a tight month budget wise and now that March is here I'm excited to do some more thrift shopping!



DIY Elbow Patches, so we can rock it grandpa style any time.

little prairie valentines

How To Wear Little Prairie Handmade was so much fun. These are some of my favorite pictures! Leah makes some darn cute dresses.

heart knee socks

The Heart Knee Sock DIY ended up so cute.

Laundry Talks

I liked Laundry Talks so much, half just because I was amused at the idea of posting about doing our laundry.

Deer Printed Shirt

I loved loved loved the Printed Deer Shirt DIY, they turned out so well.

Makeup Routine
I enjoyed sharing our makeup routines too, you can find those here and here.

What were your favorites from this month? I'm really looking forward to what March and Spring have in store :)

-e (plus l)


0 comments:

Post a Comment