Monday, June 24, 2013

what we are wearing this summer.

summer fashion

1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8//9//

We are loving all of this sun and warm weather, though some days it is too hot and therefore very hard to find inspiration for things to wear! All day long we want to reach for layers to add interest to our outfits but the heat just keeps us from doing so. When we do put together an outfit though we reach for simple and cute summer dresses, cut off levis and breezy tank tops, maxi skirts, soft pastels, along with some pops of color. One of our new favorite summer trends is overalls! Has anyone else been loving them this summer? I got my first pair (since childhood) and I haven't figured how to wear them yet, but boy am I excited!

Do you have any items of clothing you couldn't live without in the summer?

-e plus l

2 comments:

Mary said...

good taste, ladies.

Lisa said...

I'm thinking about the same for this summer!

xo Lisa
Making Life's Lemons

Post a Comment