Tuesday, June 4, 2013

lately

Untitled
Untitled
garden dreams.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Leah is back from California now and we are happily adjusting to summer life. I've been spending a lot of time in the kitchen, and we are currently working on making our patio inviting. We're trying to fill it with plants, in hopes that we will actually be able to keep them alive, and maybe even harvest some. I think it's coming along quite nicely - you can expect to see some more of that.

I've been spending far too much time watching Game of Thrones, but I figured I'm entitled to a little bit of a break between getting done with school and trying to have a productive summer. I recently got a book on HTML and CSS that I'm excited to dive into too!

How are all of your summers going? Do you have big plans?

- e (plus l)

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Great photos! I've been hearing I need to start watching Game of Thrones! Is it as good as everyone says?

xo Lisa
Making Life's Lemons

Post a Comment