Tuesday, March 12, 2013

our most recent thrifty finds

Erin and I have a horrible habit of stopping in to our favorite stores downtown as soon as we have access to a car and are within a mile radius. I don't know what it is, perhaps some gravitational pull or weird need deep down in our hearts to spend all of our money.

This weekend after we signed our lease to our new apartment, we were driving home and Erin said, "we could... go to the et cetera shop..." So we go. Then I strategically parked the car right in front of our favorite vintage store so that we would have to stop in on the way back. It is just the way it goes.

Here are some of the awesome things we found whilst on our adventure.








^^It's a cotton ball holder!




We've got a pretty cool DIY up our sleeve for this baby.

We can't wait to move in and put all our treasures to use!

- e plus l

2 comments:

aunt shari said...

I like the bunny.

Unknown said...

It cracked me up! I had seen one on pinterest before and was really exited when I found it in the store. Especially for 50 cents.

Post a Comment