Tuesday, July 16, 2013

what we wore...

...around the neighborhood

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

As we get back into the routine of taking outfit pictures (we seriously dropped the ball for the first month or so of summer) we have enjoyed exploring our new little neighborhood. It doesn't have the best first impression but as you start to look closer you notice it's little charms- the brick roads, the friendly neighbors, the cute little houses. We are really starting to love it here.

I have been getting some good use out of my clogs these past few days. They are the perfect shoes for the summer time and I can wear them to work! Not only do they have closed toes, they also don't feel that much like high heels so I can get away with tromping around in them for a solid chunk of time. They only thing I dislike about my job is the fact that buying sandals seems more pointless-since I will never really be able to wear them. I guess I can use that as an excuse to buy more clogs though...

What are your favorite shoes in the summer time?

- Leah

Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

Suesse said...

Leah that has been my go to hair-do for these hot hot days. So cheered to see you rocking it too! :)

Ester DurĂ£es said...

wow both that polka dot top and print dress are gorgeous!! :) also, amazing hairstyle for Summer!
-
Ester from Drawing Dreaming

Mary said...

i just love it all. erin, your shoes are great, and i love your hair, leah.

Lisa said...

My favorite shoes are my sandals. I've had them for 4 years and since my dad is a cobbler he's fixed them every summer since buying them. I just can't bring myself to buy a new pair!

xo Lisa
Making Life's Lemons

Gentri said...

Can I move in with you girls? Please say yes! :)
Oh my goodness, I did the same thing- dropped the ball on outfit posts for the first month of the Summer... Whoops! I too am just getting back into routine. Why was June so hard when it comes to outfit posts? haha!
My fav Summer shoes are my toms... just because I can slip them on and I'm good for anything! hiking, grocery shopping, going for a walk, etc. :)

Post a Comment