Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Andy Warhol inspired succulent planters

DIY andy warhol soup can succulent planters DIY andy warhol soup can succulent planters DIY andy warhol soup can succulent planters DIY andy warhol soup can succulent planters
My new golden rule is to never live in a town that does not have a Target. It seems silly but I keep finding out that I am missing things! For instance when Missoni did that adorable collection for Target? I had no idea and missed it. Then these Andy Warhol inspired soup cans came out for a limited time and I found out too late! It broke my little art student heart. I vow to never miss adorable things at Target ever again. 
But like many things, it is possible to DIY them despite what you might think. I looked all over the internet until I found these adorable free print outs from Katy Day Photography and I did just that. I printed them, glued them onto my cans, added a layer of mod podge, and voila! Beautiful planters for my succulents and I couldn't be happier.
What would you put in these little cans?
a clover & a bee
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comments:

jenni wren said...

oh my goodness that is such a good idea! over here in england there are still Andy Warhol print soup cans in the supermarkets - i managed to find all four and they're sitting on the shelf in my kitchen, all full of soup. now i know what to do with them! plus i get to eat the soup...

Post a Comment