Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Lately

lately lately lately lately lately
Things seem to have slowed down to a sudden halt around here before they pick back up again. Suddenly the motivation is hard to find and a case of the lazys has kicked in... hard. In a week Erin and I will find ourselves drowning in school work, her back in her regular classes and me in my final semester...student teaching. We are both nervous and excited for what is to come, though we have found ourselves laying in our beds watching countless episodes of New Girl and Mad Men in anticipation of our future busyness. Darn you autoplay on netflix... darn you. This is allowing for a pretty solid reboot of our systems though, we will go back strong!
How are the last few days/weeks of summer treating you?
Leah
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh girl, mine have been crazy busy! And even busier too when school starts. BAH!

That autoplay on Netflix always gets me too...12:45am when I have to be up at 6:45am...rats.

xo Lisa
Making Life's Lemons

Unknown said...

Hi, I've nominated you for the Liebster award, I'd love if you took part. All the details are on my blog, hope you check it out!
-Bianca
http://theimpossiblycuteblog.blogspot.com/2013/08/i-was-nominated-for-liebster-award.html

Matilda♡ said...

your really good at photography!

check out my blog maybe?
idkmatilda.blogspot.com Xoxo

Taylor said...

absolutely in love with your blog. your photos are so organic and lovely...
now following you via GFC and bloglovin!!!

bloganticipation.blogspot.com

Post a Comment