Wednesday, August 7, 2013

adventures in juicing


Untitled
Untitled
My most recent thrifted treasure is a beautiful juicer that I found at the Et Cetera shop. My mom had a juicer when I was younger and I always remembered her making these weird juices with strange combinations, but lo and behold, I am turning into my mother. I bought the machine for only twelve dollars! (Only about 100 less than the usual selling price. I investigated.) Because I'm still trying to eat on a budget I didn't go out and buy a whole bunch of obscure foods to run through it, but bought some pretty standard ones - apples, oranges, carrots, grapefruit, etc. This morning I made a delicious orange, carrot and apple juice. I'm excited to try more combinations and will let you know when I find some gems!
- Erin
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comments:

R.J. Polivka said...

Erin, try apple carrot ginger. It's the best, in my opinion! Just a little ginger goes a long way, though.

Post a Comment