Thursday, July 11, 2013

what we wore

when we were sippin' sun tea on the porch.

Untitled
Untitled
0DSC_0185
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
0DSC_0205

As you may have noticed, we are now a clover & a bee. This all happened very suddenly, you may think, but this is just an example of an impulsive decision that we are oh so happy with. Lately we've realized that we really are some pretty impulsive decision makers. If I get an idea that I'm even somewhat excited about in my head, I have to run with it immediately. Gonna buy a new camera? I must do it now. Gonna cut my hair? I must do it now. Anyways, a few weeks ago I decided to pierce my nose. Sadly it was Sunday and there were no tattoo parlors open, but I decided it had to happen, and went the next day. I'm thrilled with it! The other night Leah showed me a picture of a hair cut she wanted. She wanted me to try and cut it for her (oh dear) but I was tired and going to bed. The next morning I woke up and she had an adorable new long bob, courtesy of her own scissor skills.

- Erin

Erin: shirt - thrifted, shorts - diy, shoes - Urban Outfitters
Leah: shirt- thrifted (Target) ,shorts- thrifted, shoes - Forever 21




Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Cute outfits, dolls.

xo Lisa
Making Life's Lemons

Mary said...

oh my gosh, you guys are amazing.

Post a Comment