Monday, July 1, 2013

June in instagrams

Leah:

june instagrams

As it turns out it has literally been forever since we last did an instagram update! June was a whirlwind of around home adventures. I got back from a wonderful trip to California with my roommates that I will never forget. I'm so glad we got to spend some time together after school got out.

I finally finished unpacking my things upon arriving home which felt incredible. Having my things packed up in boxes leaves me with a really unsettling feeling. Especially when I can't remember where I put important things like my checkbook!

I played at one of my friends from school's wedding with my little quartet, The R.E.A.L. quartet (otherwise known as pinkfoot). It was an adorable little wedding, I was so glad to be a part of it.

I payed $140 to get Professor's little paw fixed within a week of having him. That little guy is an expense, let me tell you what.

I also worked a lot, went on many thrifting excursions, and started not one, but two rounds of succulent propagation.

Erin left town for the last 10 days of June which has left me pretty lonely at home. Luckily our upstairs roommates are pretty awesome, I have been spending a lot of time with them.

I feel like I accomplished a lot so close to home this month!

Erin:

june instagrams erin

Looking back, the beginning of June feels like ages ago. We got to settle into our new apartment and figure out all the decorations. I think we're mostly done now!

I'm on a mission to only have homemade bread, which I'm finding out is actually a lot easier than I thought! Only a bit time consuming, but so so rewarding.

This month I had the opportunity to fly out to North Carolina and photograph the beautiful wedding of one of my highschool friends.

We're getting used to other things about apartment life too, like laundromats and potted plant gardens. Sadly most of the flowers we tried to nurture didn't survive.

I went on a week long road trip vacation that I am just now home from - but I already posted those pictures.

Also, last but not least, I got a septum piercing! 

-e plus l


Don't forget Google Reader is shutting down! Follow us on Bloglovin' here!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

The pup pictures get me every time!

xo Lisa
Making Life's Lemons

The Photogramps said...

There is no way I could make homemade bread and not eat the entire thing in one sitting. :)
xo
ashley
www.thephotogramps.blogspot.com

Post a Comment