Wednesday, February 5, 2014

At The Breakfast Table

At the breakfast tableAt the breakfast tableAt the breakfast table

We're in the middle of a bit of a snowpocalypse right now - we got over ten inches yesterday! Neither Leah nor I had to go to work or school today which gave plenty of time to relax and try out a fancy bread recipe. I decided to try making some Braided Nutella Bread, which ended up being somewhat of a disaster lookswise, but still tasted awesome! It's hard to go wrong with bread and Nutella. Turns out, its World Nutella Day anyways, so it was fitting. Having things cancelled because of snow just makes me want to bake, clean, and sleep all day long (plus a lot of Pinteresting...). I rearranged my bedroom, and it never fails to change my mood when it feels like I have a whole new space. Maybe it's the excitement of change? I dyed my hair yesterday too, so I'm just on a roll of exciting changes apparently.

Life has been good around here, getting into the groove of my new classes, and Leah getting used to working full time. Excitement is in the air in our little apartment though, so keep your eyes peeled for an announcement pretty soon!

-Erin

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

Samantha Heather said...

Things sound so exciting for you! New hair colours are always so great and it looks so good on you too :)

Lisa said...

Oh Erin I saw your hair! It looks great! We had the polar vortex cold advisory last week AND three weeks ago. Both times I stayed in and it was wonderful.
Lisa | c/oMKE

Post a Comment