Monday, January 27, 2014

freedom at its finest

No More College! No More College! No More College! No More College! No More College!
It is official! As of Friday at noon I am officially done with college (everyone likes to remind me to add in "for now"... but I am choosing to ignore that for now...:) ). I had an awesome past four and half years at my little ole' Bethel College. I made some amazing friends and learned so much about the world around me, art, education, and about myself. It has been an amazing experience that I wouldn't trade in for anything, despite it kicking my butt at times. 
My sense of freedom hasn't quite kicked in yet. While I have spent most of my days relaxing and spending time with Erin (she is home you guys! My roommate is back!) it still feels like it has just been a long weekend and that I should be going back to class soon. I am so excited to sit back and relax for a little while. 
For those who are curious, I will be spending the next few months sitting back, blogging, and working at Mojo's Coffee Shop, where I have worked for the past three and a half years. I am so excited to just enjoy myself making coffee and spending time with my friends. I will be applying for art teaching jobs in the area as well! I can't wait to start decorating a classroom and making lesson plans for my first year of teaching. Crossing my fingers that I will find a job!
-Leah Faye
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

mindi said...

YAY! Congrats, Leah!! Wish I could have had you as an art teacher.

Lisa said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for your new freedom!
Lisa | c/oMKE

Brewed Together said...

These photos are FANTASTIC! And you are adorable Leah! And so is your puppy. Congratulations on being free! We are so proud of you! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

Post a Comment