Sunday, December 1, 2013

November in Instagrams

Erin:



Leah:



How is it December already?! Is time just flying by for anyone else? We are both finishing out our semesters now, tying up all the loose ends here and there. Sorry we were a bit absent over Thanksgiving week - we were both enjoying a break from school and some time with our families. As soon as I got home from my Thanksgiving break I put up Christmas lights all over our house. I never got super into the holidays before, but I can feel them growing on me! Sneaky, sneaky. There is just something special about the transformation that your house goes through with decorations. The lights in the kitchen have already made me a million times happier every time I walk through, and it's only been an hour!

What is your favorite part about decorating for the holidays?

follow erin as @twicee or leah as @leahfaye3

-a clover & a bee

Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment