Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

merry christmas, love professor

Merry Christmas everyone! We hope that you are all enjoying your holidays and getting to spend time with your favorite people (or at least ones that you kinda like). I feel like I have to say that every time I write a post when it's just relatively close to Christmas, but that doesn't mean I'm any less sincere! I really do hope you are all having a wonderful time. Maybe it's just because I am enjoying my break so much? It has been wonderful to be able to see my high school best friends again and spend time with my family. And the trees. The trees have been great too.

I'm here in Oregon for a few more days, and Leah went home for a few as well. For Christmas my family and I are headed out to a cabin on the coast to get our fill of hiking, the ocean (particularly me, the poor landlocked one), Settlers of Catan, and each other. Hopefully I'll be able to get some beautiful pictures too! I finally went and got a bigger memory card for my camera in hopes that it will be able to last me all of January while I'm in Europe. I guess I have no choice but to try my hardest to fill it up while I'm home too!

Have the best holiday! We'll be back again soon once we're done hanging out with our families.

- a clover & a bee

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

ANDYSTYLE said...

merry christmas ! love the pic :)

http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

Chandra/ Modern Day Charm said...

What a precious picture! Happy Holidays, you two!

Lisa said...

Merry (belated) Christmas to you two! Glad you are having a wonderful time with your families!
Lisa | c/oMKE

Lisa said...

Oh AND love you're ever changing look! It always catches me by surprise and I always love it. :)
Lisa | c/oMKE

Post a Comment