Thursday, December 12, 2013

Leah's 2013 Christmas Wish List

wantneedwearread
want- These adorable measuring spoons from Anthropologie would look so cute when baking cookies! 
Also, I am still so obsessed with these satchels from Modcloth. This pink one has caught my eye!
need- I am in desperate need of some winter wear this year! This adorable gingham coat and these Urban Outfitters boots would surely do the job!
wear- I have been dreaming of a pair of these clog boots from Sandgren's since a giveaway on Skunkboy Creatures this time last year! Aren't they the cutest? And these super adorable epauletta's from Shop Holly Dolly would look so cute on my shoulders!
read- I have been dreaming of adding these two books, A Beautiful Mess's Photo Idea book and Human's of New York, to my bookshelf. I would love to leaf through the pages and gain so much inspiration!
What is on your Christmas Wish List?
-a clover & a bee
Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment