Friday, November 1, 2013

These Hands: Professor

As you all have figured out by now, Professor loves to wiggle his way onto our blog. He manages to sneak into all of our crafting pictures, he demands to go on walks and be a part of our outfit pictures, so we decided to give in and let him do a "these hands" post. And well, to be quite honest, Erin and I aren't very good at planning ahead and didn't have anything prepared for today (we are working on it!!!). So here it is, Professors paws...

these hands professor these hands professor

These paws dig through trash when it is available
These paws dig in blankets until they have reached their optimal comfortableness
These paws are licked endlessly until thoroughly clean
These paws scratch at my owners legs until she picks me up
These paws hate the feel of grass and take the shortest route to find a pee spot in the yard
These paws can only carry me so far when on walks, so I sometimes lay down mid-walk.
These paws snuggle deep beneath the sheets to stay warm at night
These paws are kissed by a loving owner before I go to sleep and when she gets home from work.
These paws belong to me.
-Professor

Hope this brightens your Friday! Have a happy weekend!

-a clover & a bee

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love this one, but that's probably a given. ;) My Baron is a little obsessive about paw cleanliness too!

Lisa said...

Teehee! I love that he makes it into the posts. If my dog did it he would destroy everything. ;)

xo Lisa | Making Life's Lemons

Post a Comment