Saturday, October 26, 2013

Erin's Wishlist: Casual Fall Edition


//1//2//3//4//5//6//

As the fall weather is finally here and winter is creeping in, I find myself constantly wanting to be curled up in cozy sweatshirts and blankets (completely unrelated to trying to keep our heating bill down). Few things beat grabbing a cup of tea, curling up in bed and reading for hours. Reading for fun goes down the drain for me when school work starts, so it's nice when I get the chance to. Usually, I end up just falling asleep on my book, which I think is genetic. My mom would always sit down to read in the evenings and end up dozing off. Keeping that in mind, last night I started reading White Oleander by Janet Fitch, and all of the sudden it was 2 am and I was halfway through. I can't wait to finish the other half now.

What are your favorite cold weather habits?

-a clover & a bee
Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment