1. We love outfits. So we cheated and made a GIF. I'm excited for warmer weather outfits soon!
2. Coconut Oil Sugar Scrub. I loved this, and will definitely make more when I run out. Sad related story though, when you drop glass jars in tile showers sometimes they shatter.
3. Polka Dot Sweatshirt DIY. This one was just so fun. I loved how these pictures turned out!
4. Glitter is always cute. This DIY accompanied one of my favorite outfit posts as well, so that's an added bonus!
5. I can't leave out our wonderful trip to Wichita the other day either. It was too great of a January day, and got me so excited for summer. No commitments and beautiful weather! How often does that happen?
6. Today is the last day to enter to win this adorable owl necklace, by the way. So you should probably go check it out! Also, note Leah's new glasses. Super cute.
7. We can't wait to move into an apartment this summer again so we can have real reasons to use these embroidered napkins. I guess we could just carry them around as hankies, but I'm not really into that.
These are just a few highlights from this first month, the start of 2013 and e plus l! I'm looking forward to what kinds of things the future holds.
What was your favorite post this month?
-e (plus l)